We are pretty sure that you don’t like to step out of your house in shabby-looking clothes. Clothes help people judge each other’s personalities. But what if your clothes have a shabby wrinkled appearance? Well, our Jiffy Steamer review might be just the thing you’ll want to read.
It does not matter if you are a professional or require a steamer for personal use. Jiffy Steamer is for everyone regardless of their occupation. Interestingly, it can help you get rid of the wrinkles from your clothes five times faster than ironing.
This appliance is suitable for household as well as industrial use. Let us tell you more about it to help you make a buying decision.
Features of Jiffy Steamer
Produces Steam In 1 Minute
Does your regular iron disappoint you? Does it take too long to produce steam? It can be really annoying, especially when you are running late for your office or your kid is on the verge of missing his school bus. Well, we’d tell you to bring a Jiffy Steamer home and avoid this issue altogether. It is a remarkable appliance that can produce steam in only a minute, thus saving time.
1300-watt Stainless Steel Heating Element
The quality you get in this steamer at this price is truly remarkable. It has a 1300-watt stainless steel heating element that heats within a matter of minutes. It will make your clothes crisp within a blink of an eye.
Automatic Shut-off Fusible Link for Safety
Do you relate to the situation when you step out of your house, but all you can think of is whether you took out the switch of your iron from the plug? We all have been there a couple of times. However, now is the time to say goodbye to such thoughts with the Jiffy Steamer. It has an automatic shut-off fusible link to prevent any such mishap.
While spending on Jiffy Steamer can sound extravagant, we can say that it is totally worth your money. It is a highly durable appliance that will probably last till the end of time. Of course, you need to care for your steamer so that it does not encounter any technical faults.
Made of Brass
It has a high composition of brass, which ensures that the chances of sparking are minimal.
Specifications of Jiffy Steamer
As an aware consumer, you should know about the product specifications before buying it. If Jiffy Steamer is on your purchase list, we’ll tell you about its specifications.
Specifications for All Models
- Carton dimensions: 18 inches x 12 inches x 17 inches.
- Assembled dimensions: 15 inches x 10 inches x 64 inches
- Carton weight available in three sizes: 17 pounds,18 pounds, and 20 pounds
- Has the option to fill the water caddy during the steam cycle for using it continuously
- Water capacity of ¾ gallon or 2.8 liters
120 Volt Models
These models come with the following specifications:
- The voltage of120 Volts
- The wattage of 1300 Watts
- NEMA 5-15 cord plug in these models.
230 Volt Models (for use outside the USA only)
These models have the following features:
- The voltage of 230 Volts.
- The wattage of 1300 Watts.
- Optional cord plugs: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Jiffy Steamer provides some pretty impressive features that are rarely available at such a price. However, we want to tell you about some of the pros and cons of this steam iron.
Pros And Cons of a Jiffy Steamer
None of us like our clothes wrinkled. We iron our clothes to get rid of the wrinkles, but it can damage some fabrics extensively. But a Jiffy Steamer can protect the delicate fabrics and offer you many other benefits as well. However, it also has some cons. Let’s look at both:
- It comes with durable aluminum die-cast housing.
- It has a three-year warranty.
- It has a shatterproof water bottle.
- It is built for light customer use.
- It is five times faster than a conventional iron.
- It does an excellent job of removing wrinkles from your clothes.
- You can carry these while traveling. They are compact and not much of a hassle to handle.
- It might take time to remove wrinkles from the thick clothes.
- You might hear a gurgling sound inside the unit’s hose in some steamers.
- Some models might be heavier than the other models.
- The reservoir of some models is smaller than others.
- You may also find a heavier steam head in some models.
Jiffy Steamer Reviews. What Do Customers Say?
Most of us like to keep our clothes well-protected because we love buying high-priced clothing. Jiffy Steamer can help you protect your expensive clothes while also maintaining the quality of the fabric. It is a perfect buy if you are looking for an appliance that can get rid of the wrinkles on your clothes in one go.
However, there is one thing to consider about Jiffy Steamers. It is their cost. For a regular household, it might seem like a pricey deal.
Many customers rate Jiffy Steamer with a blatant 1 Star because of its hefty price tag. Customers are of the view that these steamers are more expensive than some of the most premium brands in the market. Some users have rated this product low because they believe that it does not help in removing wrinkles.
However, the advantages of the Jiffy Steamer outweigh their disadvantages. The quick heat up, ease of use, enough water tank capacity makes this product better than others in the market. Its price can definitely be an issue, but its durability and long-lasting features balance it out. This is the reason why many users give five-star ratings to this product.
Jiffy Steamer can be a remarkable addition to your home appliances. You can bid farewell to the wrinkles in your clothes with this professional garment steamer.
You will surely look your best and well-polished in the steamed clothes. We’d only say that spending on this product is going to be the best investment of your lifetime.