Wet laundry can be a real hassle when you don’t have a dryer at hand. However, large and bulky conventional dryers typically require a well-ventilated dedicated space, which is not always possible in small apartments, travel trailers, RVs, dorm rooms, and other small living spaces. Plus, we can’t overlook the high cost of a conventional dryer that can put a dent in your wallet.
So, what can you do to dry laundry quickly and easily? Well, you can consider investing in the small yet powerful Costway portable clothes dryer. Read on to learn more about the Costway portable clothes dryer to see if it’s a perfect fit for you!
With a Costway portable clothes dryer, you can finally stop worrying about damp laundry giving off a bad odor before it dries or waiting for hours for clothes to dry. The multifunction laundry dryer offers a cost-effective and efficient solution to all your troubles related to laundry drying. Here are some of the best features of the Costway portable clothes dryer.
3D Spiral Heating
Costway portable clothes dryer features a 900 PTC tridimensional 3D special heating mechanism that allows for quick heating and even drying. The warm air motor, combined with state-of-the-art heating technology, ensures optimal heat circulation to wet clothes quickly yet gently.
Furthermore, the warm air evens out the creases, making it easier to iron the clothes later – if there’s a need to iron the clothes at all. When you use the Costway portable clothes dryer the end result is soft, clean, and fresh clothes!
High Inner Temperature
When hot air is pumped normally, the dryer’s inner temperature goes up to 60° C. It helps achieve a great sterilization effect, eliminating any bacteria that may be harboring in the wet clothes.
The best part is that you can adjust the hot air pump to opt for quick drying when running short on time. You can set the timer between 30 to 180 minutes. Here’s a general guideline on how long to set the timer, depending on the types of clothes you are drying. You can set:
- A 30-minute timer for silk
- A 60-minute timer for cotton shirts
- A 90-minute timer sweaters
- A 120-minute timer for jeans
- A 180-minute timer for down jackets
Premium Quality Cover Bag
Hanging wet laundry outside to dry in open air means frequent sunlight exposure that can damage the clothes and fade colors. On the other hand, leaving your clothes indoors to dry involves the risk of ending up with a smelly load of laundry.
Fortunately, Costway portable clothes dryer takes care of both these problems by providing a premium quality cover bag that works to make the drying process safer and more hygienic as compared to the traditional drying methods. The cover bag protects the laundry from elements of nature and isolates your garments as they dry, keeping bacteria, dust, and insects at bay.
Compact & Multipurpose
Perhaps, one of the biggest advantages of the Costway portable clothes dryer is that it is super compact and portable. It won’t take much space in your home. However, if you are particularly short on space, the portable dryer can double as a personal wardrobe when not in use. The dryer is stable and sturdy and can store a load of up to 22lbs.
On the other hand, if you don’t want it taking up any space at all, you can always dissemble it to store it away. Assembling and dissembling shouldn’t be a problem as the compact dryer is designed to be portable. Therefore, it is lightweight and allows for quick and easy assembly. The multipurpose Costway portable clothes dryer can also be used as a heater or hang ironing machine.
- Product dimension (L x W x H):
- Comes with hangers and brackets
- Cover bag included
- Energy-efficient, Rated voltage is 110-120V
- Large capacity – ideal for everyday laundry!
- Variable drying time (maximum 180 minutes)
- Available in a beautiful blue shade
- Doubles as a garment steamer/hang ironing machine
Pros – What We Love about Costway Portable Clothes Dryer
- No-Flame Safety: Costway prioritizes the safety of its customers. Therefore, Costway portable clothes dryer comes with no-flame safety features to mitigate the chance of a fire hazard even at a high temperature.
- Cost-Effective: Costway portable clothes dryer is a cost-effective solution as compared to traditional dryers. However, that’s not the only way it helps you save money. The dryer is also energy efficient, which means using a Costway portable clothes dryer instead of a traditional dryer can help you save on utility bills.
- Aesthetically Appealing: Costway portable clothes dryer is not only functional but also appealing to the eyes. Whether you place it in your bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen, you can rest assured that the dryer won’t affect the aesthetic appeal of your living space.
Cons – What Can Improve
- Unbalanced Frame: One of the main problems with the Costway portable clothes dryer is that it is lightweight, which means it loses balance (and even falls) if the laundry is not distributed evenly. A sturdier frame may solve this issue. In the meanwhile, customers can counter this problem by distributing the laundry load evenly.
What Are Customers Saying?
Customers are generally happy with the performance of the Costway portable clothes dryer. It is fast, convenient, and effective. However, while most customers love it, a small number of customers are not too impressed. Overall, Costway portable clothes dryer has received a 4-star rating, with 48% of customers giving it five stars.
Costway portable clothes dryer is great for everyday use at home or during traveling. The ventless dryer is compact and dries clothes quickly. It is also super easy to use and allows the user to adjust the timer.
Furthermore, it doubles as a wardrobe or storage space when not in use. You can also disassemble it and store it away. All in all, the Costway portable clothes dryer is a decent and cost-effective purchase that can help take away the hassle of drying a clean load of laundry!