If you are looking for a clothes dryer, you might want to take a look at this. We’re going to give you an in-depth look at the Concise Foldable Clothes Dryer. If you want to keep your clothes nice and dry on cold and wet days, you’re going to love using this.
This is a completely different kind of dryer and not like the ones you’ll use in your laundry room. If you didn’t know they existed, you do now.
Mind-blowing revelation aside, we’re going to break down some of the key features of the Concise Foldable Clothes Dryer. Now, let’s discuss this more in detail.
Wireless Remote Control
One of the first features we want to show you is that it has a wireless remote control. This is something that really fascinated us. You have all these dials and adjustments on a regular dryer.
This has a range of 10 meters. So you don’t have to be too close to operate it. It also has a timer of up to 300 minutes, allowing the best allowable drying time possible.
Using the remote, you can set it to the desired time and allow your clothes to dry. You may have a large batch that you can dry completely. Sometimes, you may throw something in the dryer, and it may come out a bit damp after it’s been run through for about an hour or so.
You get excellent drying and be able to set the time with the touch of a button! What other dryer can do that?
Dual Temperature Control
Are you worried about the dryer getting too hot? Worried about a possible fire hazard?
The good news is that this has a built-in safety device that will automatically shut down the machine if it gets too hot. We live in an age where smart technology rules the world. We know that life can get in the way, and we forget things. We forget that we’re cooking something over the stove or oven. It gets to the point where we risk burning the house down.
Luckily, this dryer is smart enough to know when to shut down when things get too hot. If the inside of the dryer reaches 105 degrees celsius (or approximately 220 degrees F), it will automatically shut off.
If you think you need a dryer like this, the Concise Foldable Clothes Dryer might just be what you are looking for. But if you are not convinced yet, keep reading!
The specifications are as follows:
- 1000 watts of power
- 4-kilogram gross weight
- 110-volt American standard plug
- Dimensions 46.5” (L) x 27.5” (W) x 67.5” (H)
- The Concise Foldable Clothes Dryer has the smart auto shut off should its internal temperature get too hot. It’s nice to have a good amount of heat to dry your clothes thoroughly. But sometimes, it can get too hot, and things can take a turn for the worse. Not to mention, some fabrics may not even handle high amounts of heat.
- Regular dryers will make a bit of noise. Especially when it’s running, and the clothes are being tossed and moved around. With this dryer, you can be able to dry your clothes and not make a single peep. It’s perhaps one of the quietest operating dryers on the market. If noise is something you want to cut out, you’re going to love this one.
- It’s not as large and clunky in size. This is a major plus for those living in small apartment spaces or small houses with no space to speak of for a regular dryer. On top of that, it’s easy to assemble and disassemble. It doesn’t take too long to set up or tear down.
- Given the fact it allows 300 minutes of drying time, it may be a blessing because it may take a while for this dryer to dry large amounts of clothes. If the volume of clothing being dried off is small, it may not take so much time. If you are planning on doing large loads of laundry, this dryer may not be enough.
- While it is designed not to take up too much power, the high setting may be considered a ‘power suck’ compared to the others. It takes plenty of amps if it’s set on high. However, it may not be enough, and your power bill could get jacked up if you are using it once or twice a week.
- It’s a dryer that will only be used for lighter-weight clothing. In other words, clothing with heavier materials might not fare well in a dryer like this. For example, this may not be appropriate for heavy wool coats.
What Customer Reviews Say
Among the positives that customers say, they say that it does an excellent job drying clothes. They also say it’s been a blessing for those who live in small spaces. Overall, lighter fabric clothes have fared well with this dryer, and users are saying it’s quite easy to use when they don’t have a lot of laundries to work with.
If you are looking for a dryer that will get the job done without taking up too much room, we think you’ll like the Concise Foldable Clothes Dryer. It’s small, quiet, and does a pretty good job drying your clothes with high heat.
It may have its good qualities and downsides. But for the price that it’s going for, it’d be crazy not to spend on a product like this. We hope this review has helped you make a decision in terms of whether or not this dryer is worth buying.